Inspire positive change. Reframe. Develop future leaders.
Only 11% of employees worldwide are engaged in their jobs, according to Gallup research, and fewer than 17 % say they use their strengths at work every day. These stunningly low numbers highlight a problem that stops leaders from achieving their full potential. To help turn this around, and create new models that unleash hidden talents and boost productivity, I engage leaders, and their employees, around the world using positive change.
I combine a Master of Applied Positive Psychology, an MBA, and 20 years of leadership experience, including leading a 55,000-person worldwide change in a Fortune 50 firm. Together with my creative, user-friendly style, this set of skills equips me to provide programs tailored to achieve results specific to each organization’s goals and challenges. My work with hundreds of leaders in high-tech, biotech, medical practice and other industries has helped to:
- create positive dynamics during a time of low morale.
- build commitment to a new business model that doubled revenue over five years.
- revitalize otherwise painful meetings.
- strengthen brand consistency inside and out.
- inject vision, fun, and action planning into a flat business environment.
- distill core competencies on which to build growth strategy.
- increase leadership team trust, respect and commitment to each other and to organizational goals.
- develop leaders using my Positive 360™ process to energize, focus, and create individual and team change.
“Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson